miércoles, 13 de junio de 2007

Holic 137

Scans
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/144398.html

- 1-

Sakura: Syaoran-kun told me during our travels...The date of his birthday.He said it's on April 1st. When I told him that mine's on the same day, he smiled, but...Somehow it was a painful smile.
And your birthday?

-2 -

Watanuki: April... 1st.
A dream...?
I...fell asleep while putting on my shoes?

-3-

Watanuki: I really did...didn't I?
Right now inside the dream...Sakura-chan is...
Mokona: You'll be late!
Watanuki: O shi...!
Anyway, I'll be going for now!
Yuuko&Mokona: Have a safe trip!

- 4-

Yuuko: The characters of your name...Have an important meaning.
Watanuki:"Sakura-chan, Shaoran-kun and me...All three of us were born on April 1st..."

- 5-

Watanuki: I wonder how that is...
With the other Syaoran-kun.
Doumeki: What's with who?
Watanuki: Ah! Don't just appear all of a sudden!
Doumeki: Lunch?
Watanuki: This one's not for you! (Today's class is over at noon anyway!)

-6-

Watanuki: I'm going to take this to Kohane-chan.
Doumeki: There's hanasushi in there, isn't it?
Watanuki: I told you already it's not for you!

- 7-

Doumeki: But you still brought it.
Watanuki: Well of course, I did!(And why must you have such a big attitude!)
Girl 1: Have you seen it yesterday?That spirit show.I really like that one.
Girl 2: Clearly they are all fakes, though. Ah!, that one with the strange name... Kohane, was it?

- 8-

Girl 2: She couldn't get it right at all!During the match between the mediums.
Girl 1: That Kohane girl, is she that quite pretty girl medium, who's always on the TV lately?
I know her! The one who was doing spirit-seeing for an actress, right?
Girl 2: Yeah!
Girl 2: The actress said, "I don't think my sister's here"... But that girl insisted that she was.
"If she's not here, how could she become a ghost and watch over her?"
Girl 1: During the previous show she was the only one disagreeing, right?
Isn't she always saying what fits her the most?If she says "I see her", then she can draw attention to herself, right?

-9-

Girl 2: But anyway, she can't keep that up. Embarassing herself on TV like that..!
Kids are always lying, don't they? (Ahahaha)
Doumeki: We should get this delivered.
Watanuki: Yes.

-10-

Wata: Kohane-chan said that she found my rolled-up eggs very tasty.
I made them with all my might today.
The dessert came out pretty well too.
Doumeki: You're quite confident.
Watanuki: This here is my latest masterpiece!
Doumeki: Then she should be happy. Just like you who made it should be too.

-11-

Watanuki: ...
Regarding Doumeki's place...(1)
Doumeki: What?
Watanuki: I'll let you have one of the cream pastries.
Doumeki: Isn't it a masterpiece?
Watanuki: Exactly because it's a masterpiece, one is more than enough for you!
We're here. Kohane-chan told me the address.

-12-

(Signs on the wall from L. to R.)
"Curse" "Fraud" "Stupid" "Curse on you" "House of a fake medium"

-13-

"House of a fake medium"

Watanuki: Kohane-chan...
*ring ring*
Doumeki: It broke off.
Watanuki: Excuse me, is anybody...

- 14 -

Watanuki: Kohane-chan!!